Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Breaking Blogger News!

What is this! A Blogger feature I’ve not seen before, a feature perhaps purloined? Purloined and downgraded it seems. I’ve seen better thefts performed by quadriplegics or the NY Times.

I’ve added the feature to this blog and adjusted it accordingly. Unfortunately, after this addition my bland blog has turned into a bland and ugly blog.

Seriously, check out those voting boxes beneath this entry. They’re crude and outdated. It’s like walking down the street and seeing Blogger wearing an expensive suit, a fitted shirt, shiny leather shoes, and parachute pants.

Is there no way to customize this feature (further)?

6 comments:

City Elf said...

it only lets me vote once. i hated that! i wanted to give you a hundred crickets.

frank said...

You can vote more than once! Where do you think all my current votes came from? Me? No, they're from people who wish I'd stop writing.

Corazon said...

My ringtone are crickets. My life is sad.

frank said...

At least it's your ring tone and not the incessant echoing within my head oh God make it stop!

speech said...

Which vote makes you post less often?

frank said...

Your mother's erogenous zones.